Our client is a leading Newcastle supplier of products and services to the insulation, building and HVAC industries. This is a nimble business where the Director is hands on, empowers his team and rewards those who deliver results with opportunity for further development. This is not a business with layers and layers of management, you will have access to the decision makers for support whenever needed.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Internal Sales professional who has had exposure to a range of clients in the building, construction or a related technical industry. Customers are your priority whether that be across the counter or over the phone. Working as part of the Internal Sales team, you will enjoy working with others and ensuring the team provides quality service and achieve sales results.
The keys to success in this role are:
- A commitment to consistent high standards of customer service
- Technical knowledge that enables you to learn products quickly
- Previous experience interpreting construction plans and concepts (HVAC would be great!)
- Sales experience that is focused around providing solutions not just taking orders
- Experience with a sales and inventory system for quoting and invoicing
- The ability to prioritise your day and react to urgent tasks as required.
The position would ideally suit a person with some experience in the air conditioning or building industry. While a trade background would be an advantage, the main requirement is that you understand building and HVAC technical concepts or can pick these up quickly.
Our client offers a friendly workplace, competitive salary of $50-65K + super depending on experience and the potential for career progression.
To be considered for this position, apply now with a cover letter and resume or call Chris Anderson on 4927 2010.
Applications close Thursday 30th August 2018. Applicants are encouraged to apply early as the recruitment process will begin immediately.