- Influx of casual-on-hire recruitment roles
- Newcastle based internal recruitment teams
- Varying durations with great clients
Are you the game changer that our clients need?
We are excited to be working on a number of short-term casual-on-hire roles with various clients that are seeking experienced recruiters who available for an immediate start. The roles will suit candidates who still want the rush of high-volume recruitment but crave the opportunity to become a subject matter specialist and play a role in the ongoing success of an organisation.
In these various roles you will focus on identifying needs in discussion with front-line operational staff, sourcing talent, shortlisting to hiring managers, as well as managing the final selection and offer stage. Throughout the process you will be engaged with hiring managers and candidates ensuring that they are kept informed of progress.
To succeed you will possess:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in similar role
- Demonstrated track record in recruiting a variety of roles
- Demonstrated ability to implement talent management strategies which suit an organisation's needs
- Extensive experience with progressive recruitment and talent management systems, approaches, technologies and methodologies
- Strong customer service orientation and a 'can-do' attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Ability to work in proactive and reactive modes
Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately and will be assessed and interviewed upon application.
Apply now or contact Amy King on 02 4927 2004 for a confidential discussion.