Our client, a not-for-profit organisation based in Cessnock, is currently seeking an experienced Financial Auditor to lead all audit functions. This role can be offered as part-time or full-time hours.
The core duties will be undertaking internal audit functions on all financial and payroll records to identify issues, risks and value add opportunities. You will also be required to develop and maintain an internal audit service to objectively assess, enhance and strengthen control systems and compliance with established policies and procedures.
Consideration will be given to applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Detailed knowledge of internal audit methodologies and regulatory requirements, including APRA requirements
- Clear and concise communication across a range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work autonomously to deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance, commerce or economics
- 5 years' experience running an audit function - internal or external experience will be considered
- CA/CPA designation.
A competitive salary based on experience and the advantage of not-for-profit salary packaging will be offered to the ideal candidate.
Great opportunity for an Auditor who would like the flexibility of part-time hours, if desired!
For a confidential discussion about this position, please call Ali Kimmorley or Sare Simeonov on 02 4929 1666 or apply now by including your cover letter and resume.