Our client PKF Australia is a national accounting and business advisory firm focused on partnering with their clients to provide solutions-based advice and service. They understand that in order to attract and retain the best staff, they need to provide rewarding careers and an enriching environment. The award-winning team in Newcastle boasts a diverse client base, easy access to public transport and new modern facilities, as well as professional development, recognition and reward programs, and a flexible and supportive environment. The Partners of this firm love to see people grow, and recently promoted three Intermediate Accountants to Senior roles, resulting in an opportunity to search for a talented Intermediate Accountant to join the award-winning team.
If you're passionate about numbers, motivated to work collaboratively with your clients to see them succeed, and love what you do this could be the best move for your career. The role would see you building relationships both internally and externally by delivering outstanding client service, tax advice, financial modelling and reporting. The role offers the opportunity to interact with a diverse client base within a supportive team environment to grow and develop as a Business Accountant and trusted adviser to your clients.
If you're currently considering what is best for your career and have the following attributes, perhaps its time to ask some questions:
- Degree qualifications in Accounting or Commerce or working towards
- A minimum of 2 years' experience ideally with a diversified client base
- Understanding of fundamental accounting concepts and a desire to learn more
- Demonstrated experience managing day to day queries whilst providing a seamless client service experience
- A hunger to be coached by the best
- A passion for learning and advancing your career
- Highly organised and able to work autonomously and manage your time well
- Results focussed
To learn more about the team culture and benefits of working with our client, or simply to discuss your career, contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a confidential discussion, or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.