Our client is a national, award-winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory firm with a diverse client base and access to a global network. Located in Newcastle's new CBD, enjoy easy access to public transport and new modern facilities which include surfboard racks, showers and a place to store your bike! The partners of this firm love to see people grow, recently they promoted three intermediate accountants to seniors which has opened an opportunity for peoplefusion to search for new talent for their organisation.
If you are motivated and love what you do this could be the best move for your career. The role would see you building relationships internally and externally with their clients by delivering outstanding client service, tax advice, financial modelling and reporting. The role offers the opportunity to interact with an exceptional quality client base whilst providing an awesome environment to grow and develop as a business accountant and trusted adviser!
If you are currently considering what is best for your career and have the following, perhaps its time to ask some questions?
Ideally, we are looking for a person with:
- A great attitude and a desire to do great things with their career
- Experience in answering client's everyday questions and providing a seamless client service experience
- A hunger to be coached by the best
- A passion for learning and advancing their career with an awesome team
- Degree qualifications in Accounting or Commerce or working towards
- 2 years' experience, ideally with a diversified client base
- Understanding of fundamental accounting concepts, and a desire to learn more
To learn more about the company culture and associated benefits or simply discuss your career, please me, Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a strictly confidential discussion, or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.