- Central Coast location - minutes from M1 freeway (Tuggerah exit)
- Hands-on role with exciting new projects to work on
- Progressive and innovative workplace with an engaging team environment
Mingara Recreation Club is located on the scenic Central Coast and is the leading centre for leisure and entertainment. With unique facilities and activities, they provide financial support to many community programs and groups. Their purpose and vision is "to make a significant contribution to the quality of community life." Located just minutes from the M1 freeway (Tuggerah exit), this role will be based at The Mingara Leisure Group's corporate office and provide ICT expertise across their entire portfolio.
The role & required experience
Reporting to the Group ICT Manager, the role will be responsible for developing and maintaining the ICT infrastructure and will suit an experienced professional that is pro-active, enthusiastic and someone who enjoys providing awesome customer service to internal stakeholders.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis and implementation for performance and tuning, preventative maintenance, identifying system disaster and recovery strategies of all network infrastructures.
- Input and implementation of business improvement strategies relating to the ICT infrastructure.
- Active involvement in end to end business improvement projects including project scoping, vendor management, project planning, execution and associated change management.
- Contribute to and maintain current operational documentation, including system and server technical, user and procedural documentation.
- Assist with system installations and monitor the performance of contractors and/or suppliers who provide technical support.
- Ensure that all business data is secure from both internal and external interference.
- Provide assistance in the conversion of application systems to new technology bases.
The role will suit a candidate with experience in a similar role with experience in supporting and building infrastructure end to end, troubleshooting application services and a strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies and VMWare.
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 6-month contract and an exceptional salary for the position. There is strong possibility of extension beyond the initial term.
How to apply
To learn more about key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a discussion in the strictest confidence or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV. Applications close COB Monday 27th May 2019.