Our client is a leading consulting firm specialising in operations, advisory, project and asset management within the water industry. The business employs over 100 people nationally, with their Head Office located here in beautiful Newcastle.
About the role
They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated ICT professional to join their team in the Newcastle office. The role is responsible for supporting a 110 - user desktop environment, and providing support for server operating systems, corporate applications, networking and telephony troubleshooting.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Local support for the Newcastle office
- Taking ownership of raised service tickets, ensuring there is clear professional communication throughout the process and a resolution is delivered in a timely manner
- Liaising with senior IT staff to resolve more complex IT issues
- Account administration within core applications
- Managing the businesses mobile fleet
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A passion for technology
- A professional and personable approach to work
- A customer service mindset
- Demonstrated experience engaging with stakeholders and strong communication skills
- Technical experience supporting Microsoft desktop products is highly desired
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are highly desired
An IT diploma and experience working in a professional service environment is preferred, but not essential. In return for your resilience and commitment to the role, you will receive flexibility, a unique workplace culture and excellent opportunities to further your personal and professional development.
How to apply
To learn more about key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a discussion in the strictest confidence or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.