Our client was founded over 30 years ago as a result of the strategic acquisitions and mergers of well-respected brand names. These resources bring together extensive experience and a broad range of products and services for the benefit of their customers. Their team of approximately 400 specialist personnel, employed throughout Australia, USA and China, have access to the best technologies available in the world today.
Due to recent movements, there is an opportunity located at Beresfield NSW for an experienced Human Resources Manager to work closely with the senior leadership team, across a nationally geographically disperse business. The role will enable you to flex between the creation of people strategy and tactical delivery as well as provide generalist Human Resources services and advice to the Australian business, to deliver practical, value adding and outcome driven solutions.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the following responsibilities:
- Development and execution of the Human Resources People Plan
- Talent Management, from talent attraction and acquisition, on-boarding training, succession planning and capability and leadership development
- Coaching and supporting stakeholders to build high performance teams
- Facilitate, drive and oversee change initiatives across the business
- Providing advice, guidance and support to the business on employee relations (ER) matters to resolve and/or prevent issues arising and ensure compliance with industrial/employment law and regulations.
- Act as the nominated Business lead for Enterprise Agreement negotiations and dispute settlement and grievance procedures.
- Lead the development, review and implementation of HR policies, procedures, guidelines and processes
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line managers in accordance with company policy and procedures
To be considered for this role you will have demonstrated experience in a similar role managing a full HR function and team. You will have relevant tertiary qualifications and demonstrate skills in being proactive and able to influence and engage at all levels within an organization, with an ability to act quickly with a commercial understanding:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a HR leadership role with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Human Resources
- Experience in and a passion for managing people, performance and capability
- A broad HR generalist experience including solid working knowledge of industrial relations legislative frameworks and employment law.
- Customer and service oriented with a strong delivery capability
- An understanding of best practice recruitment policies and practices
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and proven experience in undertaking activities that contribute to meeting the Business's objective and plans
- Demonstrated strength in building relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Ideally experience in mining or manufacturing markets.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects, where you will be part of delivering fit for purpose HR solutions you can be proud of. You would also have access to a formal rewards and recognition program and wellness initiative, as well as be part of a very collaborative culture living by values of Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Continuous Improvement.
If this role sounds like your next challenge, then our client can offer you a competitive salary and a long term career. Contact Sally Bartley 02 4927 2017 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack and a confidential discussion. Apply now and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria.