Are you a seasoned HR professional who enjoys consulting on a diverse mix of client matters? Do you thrive in an environment where collaboration, integrity and passion underpin service delivery?
If you're ticking those boxes, Newcastle's leading HR firm wants you!
In this busy, growing - and fun! - office you will use your wealth of HR experience to support and guide a variety of local businesses. Typically, this involves working onsite with the client, immersing yourself in their business so that you can provide specialised, pragmatic advice to ensure that their greatest assets are performing to their full potential.
You will engage with internal and external stakeholders on matters including but not limited to:
- Performance management
- Workplace health and safety
- Conflict management
- Employment contracts
- Policy review, development and implementation
- Recruitment and retention strategies.
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- Extensive Human Resources/Employee Relations experience (min 8 years)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR/ER
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in persuasion and negotiation
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to build rapport quickly and maintain trust
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Business acumen
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to drive results and influence individuals at all levels.
Experience in a similar position or exposure to the HR consulting market will be highly regarded.
Our client offers an innovative, supportive team environment where you will work closely with your colleagues to share ideas and best practice, to not only better serve your clients but also to grow your own skills and knowledge in new areas and industries.
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate who demonstrates the relevant experience and skills, as well as culture fit. Contact Wendy Donovan on 02 4927 2009 for a confidential discussion. Applications close 19th November 2018.