HR Business Partner P/T
- Permanent part-time 3 days/week
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generalist advisory role
Our client is a leading national not-for-profit organisation providing support services to people with disability and children and young people in out of home care.
The need has arisen for a Human Resource professional to join this self-managing and collaborative team.
Reporting to the Head of Management Support, you will be responsible for supporting and coaching the business in effectively delivering generalist HR support on an operational basis. The role will be focusing on providing guidance on industrial/employee relations issues, performance management, workforce engagement and the execution of HR policies and procedures.
To be successful in this generalist role you will have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Coaching managers and facilitators in a similar role for at least 2-3 years
- Managing redundancies and workplace change
- Managing misconduct, performance management and terminations
- Managing disputes and grievances, experience in managing union relationships
- Award interpretation
- Ability to build solid relationships, influence and educate stakeholders
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as the recruitment process will commence immediately.
An attractive remuneration package with the opportunity to access salary packaging is available to the candidate who not only demonstrates the relevant experience and skills but also a genuine commitment to our client's values of equality and delivering meaningful outcomes for people living with disability.
Apply now or contact Wendy Donovan on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.