Our client is located on the scenic Central Coast and is the leading centre for leisure and entertainment. An excellent opportunity exists for a passionate hospitality professional to join this organisation as its Hospitality Manager – Catering & Beverage. Reporting to the General Manager, the team is seeking a leader that will embrace the organisation’s vision, mission and values whilst highlighting the true identity of each outlet, the meaning they hold for the regulars and the role each outlet plays in the overall success of the destination.
Key accountabilities of this role include:
- Leading from the front across a multi-faceted and diverse team of highly capable passionate professionals
- Implementing the Business Planning process to define the direction and deliverables for each department, and create clarity and alignment for all team members and stakeholders
- Recruiting, managing and developing the capability and potential of all team members
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for food and be up-to-date and on trend with respect to dining and beverage trends and techniques with the ability to inspire innovation and creativity in others
- Proven managerial capability and demonstrated sustained success in previous positions, including experience managing a destination with multi-outlets
- High level of communication skills and a collaborative and proactive approach with a diverse group of leaders, stakeholders and customers
In return for your valuable skills and experience you will be offered a competitive salary as well as gym membership, ongoing training and development and a role that you will be able to make your own!
To learn more about key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Ali Kimmorley on 02 4929 1666 for a discussion in the strictest confidence or click “apply for this job” to submit your covering letter and CV.