You'll hit the sweet spot in this role by matching your strategic aptitude with a willingness to still be "hands-on" and lead the implementation of marketing projects.
As Head of Marketing you will collaborate across the entire organisation, including the Board of Directors, and lead a specialised Marketing Team whose responsibility it is to drive compelling, integrated campaigns which increase customer volumes and revenue. As this business continues to grow you will also enjoy the challenge of driving and implementing change to keep pace with this dynamic business.
Experience working for a multi-site organisation is essential; with a national footprint will be highly regarded.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- Broad marketing knowledge across traditional and digital media, with particular expertise in membership database or loyalty plan marketing
- Strategic planning in terms of anticipating, planning for and implementing changes and continuous improvement in all aspects of a business
- Confidence to coach and mentor a team, with an understanding that it's your responsibility to articulate direction and vision to achieve over-arching corporate goals
- Superior business acumen, including advanced market research skills to be able to make commercially sound recommendations for business growth opportunities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders and organisations and to leverage those relationships for organisational advantage
- High order experience in the management of complex, high risk and high value negotiations
- Advanced knowledge/skill in digital marketing and the role of technology in business development/growth.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related discipline.
Based in the Hunter Valley region, this is an enviable opportunity to work for a nationally-recognised market leader with even more potential to grow.
Contact Ali Kimmorley on 02 4927 2006 for a confidential discussion or register you interest by submitting a cover letter and CV by clicking "Apply for this Job".