- Award-winning cellar door
- Full time opportunity
- Join a highly-respected, passionate family business
Ivanhoe Wines is a stunning 80-acre vineyard, nestled in the hills of Pokolbin NSW. Their award-winning cellar door is a "must-stop" destination for visitors to the Hunter Valley.
Just like the premium wines they produce, they are seeking a premium Cellar Door Supervisor to join their friendly, knowledgeable team.
With "A Wine for Every Knight" you will be responsible for creating a unique and referral-worthy cellar door experience and building on their current reputation as the "number 1 attraction in the Hunter Valley" on TripAdvisor.
As Cellar Door Supervisor, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure first class Customer Service and presentation of Cellar Door and facilities
- Develop, train and mentor Cellar Door staff
- Maintain staff rosters and ensure staffing efficiencies
- Monitor & obtain budgets
- Identify opportunities to drive visitation and sales
- Facilitate high quality tasting experience to maximise sales
To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience managing and motivating staff
- Precise attention to detail
- A professional but fun and friendly personality with immaculate presentation
- An appreciation of wine with the motivation to learn more
- Systems literacy including the use of point of sale applications (preferably SENPOS)
- Accurate data entry and computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
This position will work Tuesday to Saturday and offers an attractive salary package with the bonus of working in one of the most desirable locations in the Hunter Valley.
If you are an enthusiastic people leader with a passion for great customer service we encourage you to Apply now or contact Jemma Hayes on 02 4929 1666 for more information.