- Great CBD location
- Fabulous Team Culture
- Permanent opportunity
Our Client is a provider of Financial Planning Advice and Services and they are seeking an efficient Team Coordinator with experience in the Financial Services industry. This position supports a well-established team and is a fantastic opportunity for you to use your knowledge of the industry.
As the duties involved with this role are varied and will keep you challenged, it is essential that you are able to hit the ground running, work autonomously and have an exceptional ability to prioritise your own workload.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing client review reports and service requirements
- Ensuring that the CRM system and electronic records are maintained in line with business and legislative requirements
- Assisting clients with their applications
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders
- Preparing paperwork related to insurance and investment
Additionally, the successful candidate will be experienced in:
- Using XPlan quoting software and Adviser Net Gain
- Preparing review reports and client service requirements
- Preparing all necessary paperwork to assist with the lodgement and implementation of investment recommendations
- Completing varied administration tasks based on database generated workflow orders and monitoring tasks through to completion
- Experience with life insurance products is desirable
Successful applicants will have 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role and genuinely want to continue to build a successful career in the Financial Planning industry. To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY" to forward your resume to Kathy Lewis or call (02) 4929 1666 for a detailed discussion in strictest confidence. Applications Close Friday 18/01/2019.