- Seeking an inquisitive collaborator with a knack for numbers that can think on their feet & work autonomously
- Contribute to a vibrant, start-up organisation with an environment focus
- Permanent Part-Time opportunity with genuine flexibility
Our client is a 5 year old start-up focusing on a global problem, energy! Their mission is to support Australia and the world transition to a more resilient energy system. In the middle of a significant growth phase they are currently seeking a Finance Officer who is looking for an exciting opportunity within a forward thinking and future focused business.
About the role
Day to day you will assist in:
- Managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions with complete accuracy
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll preparation and management
- Liaising with team members across the business including tech and operations to resolve queries, obtain invoices and ensure accuracy of information received
- Financial systems management and process improvement
Ideally the successful candidate will embrace new technology and show an enthusiasm for automation of processes. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention to detail, an ability to work with non-accountants, able to problem solve and take initiative whilst comfortable working with cloud-based systems such as Xero.
The successful candidate will be able to think laterally, have exceptional communication skills, be self-driven and possess a high level of responsibility and ownership. In return you will be joining a forward thinking organisation that delivers on flexibility, an attractive remuneration package and a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
To learn more about the key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4929 1666 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV. Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.