The Northern NSW Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service is a not-for-profit organisation providing world class aeromedical, search and rescue services, free of charge to those in need 24/7. The Service has more than 40 years of proud history, and now operates from three bases in NSW (Tamworth, Belmont, Lismore) in addition to a Head Office and aircraft maintenance facility based in Broadmeadow NSW.
The Finance Department is looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join their team, based in Newcastle, as a part-time Finance Assistant (20 - 22.8 hours per week). The hours could be spread over a number of days making this role one with flexibility.
The successful applicant will support the team in a range of finance administrative tasks. The position will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Processing banking data into the CRM database including wage deductions, donations and event income;
- Accounts payable invoicing (SAP) and accounts receivable invoicing (Xpect);
- Assisting with monthly credit card reconciliations;
- Maintaining relevant database, including data entry
- Assisting Reception with phone back up as required; and
- Providing support to members of the Finance Department as required.
The successful applicant will be joining an experienced and close knit team in a leading and well known community organisation.
To join this high performing team it is essential you have the following:
- Ability to work well in a small team environment;
- Experience with accounting and banking related processes;
- Experience processing data entry and using database software;
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word;
- 'Can-do' and supportive attitude;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Willingness to adhere to all company Policies, Procedures and legislative compliances.
Our client is seeking a reliable, focused and team-orientated individual who is committed to quality. The successful applicant will have a high level of initiative and awareness of workplace safety, and be willing to work to meet the needs of the organisation.
If this role fits your skills and work experience, click apply below. Applications close COB 27th April 2018. If you would like to ask a question prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Finance Assistant"
Due to operational demands calls and emails cannot be accepted at the WRHS Base.