- Diverse and challenging role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dubbo location
Located in the beautiful Central West, Orana Gardens offers a variety of aged care options, providing independent retirement living and all levels of residential aged care in Dubbo, NSW. Orana Gardens provides a relaxed, engaging setting where families are made to feel welcome and residents feel right at home! There are 125 places within the facility, including respite and dementia care services.
The role of Facility Manager is best suited to an individual with the drive, energy and enthusiasm required to provide outstanding consumer care to their residents and to lead a team to be proud of the important role they have in the lives of their consumers.
Reporting to the CEO of the organisation, the Facility Manager we are seeking has the following skills and attributes:
- Experience leading a team of 100+ within a residential aged care environment where there is a team commitment of a 'can do' attitude and a culture of accountability
- High level of competency in Aged Care Quality Standards and experience in review, improvement and ongoing management of how they are practically managed in a residential care environment
- Human resource management experience including developing performance plans, EA negotiation, efficient rostering, WHS and risk management and developing and managing return-to-work programs
- Financial and budget management including appropriate levels of cost control and resource costs
- Leading your management team to assist in the formulation of development plans, management philosophy and operational policies and procedures for the overall care management
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to juggle competing priorities daily
- Outstanding stakeholder relationships both internally and outside of the organisation.
Your desire to achieve outcomes in relation to modern best practice services to the residents as consumers will be rewarded through a highly competitive remuneration package. Relocation assistance is also available.
Qualifications in management, human resource management or related discipline is required. Experience within aged care is an essential part of this role and can be through non-clinical management experience.
For a confidential discussion please contact Ali Kimmorley on 02 4929 1666. Alternatively, you can submit your resume with covering letter by clicking "Apply Now". Interviews will commence immediately and you are therefore encouraged to apply early.