Located at Honeysuckle in the heart of Newcastle, Hunter Water Corporation operates on a commercial basis providing water, sewerage and stormwater services to the lower Hunter Region. As part of their business transformation projects, Hunter Water Corporation made the strategic decision to move their contact centre operation from an outsourced model back in house. Key in this decision making was their goal to increase connectivity and productivity between the contact centre and their customer service related departments with the wider business in order to enhance the customer experience.
The key focus of these positions is to provide superior customer service both internally and externally and day to day duties will include:
- Respond to customer calls, email enquiries and complaints
- Record and maintain relevant information on corporate information systems
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve customer related issues
To be considered, you will ideally have call centre experience but most importantly have a natural flair for customer engagement and the drive to deliver first contact resolution. You will thrive in a high volume, high pressure environment with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse customer base. We are seeking passionate customer service professionals who display empathy, enjoy delivering personal service with discretion and can truly LISTEN!
Successful candidates will be employed by peoplefusion as a casual on-hire employee within the Hunter Water contact centre.
The contact centre operates between the hours of 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 1.00pm Saturday. We are seeking candidates who are flexible to work across the majority of these times. Full time roles will be 35 hours per week and part time roles approximately 5 days per fortnight/7 hours per day.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
These roles are diverse and present a unique opportunity to learn the technical intricacies of such a well-established local organisation that provides essential services and commitment to the community.
If you are looking for a role where you can add value and demonstrate your passion for providing great service register your interest today! Click "Apply" and in your application please include a CV and covering letter addressing the following questions:
- What is your motivation for applying this position?
- Please explain what customer service means to you
- What are your ideal working hours? (full time or part time)? If part-time please specify your ideal days/hours and/or any restrictions with days or hours you may have
- What are your salary expectations? How much notice do you require to start employment?
Once you register, your details will be kept on file and your application considered once a role becomes available.