GreenCollar is Australia's largest environmental markets advisor and investor. Founded in 2008, GreenCollar developed some of the first projects under the Carbon Farming Initiative. Their clients range from landholders, research groups, NGO's, corporations and government across Australia. GreenCollar has established over 100 projects across rural and regional areas bringing together a diverse skilled team of scientists, environmental specialists, lawyers and finance professionals.
In this fast-paced role you will support the CEO, helping to prioritise inquiries and requests and anticipate needs, think critically, problem solve and ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly. You will connect the CEO with the broader leadership team and liaise with internal and external stakeholders. A day in this role would see you deal with high-volume email and diary management, administration and support for the CEO as well as project co-ordination and relationship management.
Day to day, you will be:
- Acting as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal and external colleagues.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them informed of upcoming arrangements and commitments.
- Handling correspondence, prioritising and determining appropriate course of action, responding where applicable, drafting more complex correspondence to discuss and implement.
- Organising the diary and scheduling of commitments and meetings, assisting with preparation
- Making travel arrangements when required.
- Producing reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents required for meetings with staff or external parties.
- Support and involvement in a range of projects.
- Assisting with Board meeting and event preparation.
You will be fun to work with, having a passion for this industry. Agility, emotional intelligence, influencing skills and an ability to cope and work productively in a busy and sometimes ambiguous environment are all essential attributes required in the role. You will be comfortable working autonomously and balancing competing priorities whilst enabling and supporting others to take initiative. A successful candidate will be able to anticipate the needs of the CEO and predict next steps. You will be across their to-do list and the priorities of the business.
To be considered for this role you will have experience in a similar supporting role, often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information, and used to applying judgement and pushing back when you determine it necessary. You will be a strong communicator and influencer, able to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders, with an ability to act quickly and a commercial understanding.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, and/or commerce or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated EA background and experience; minimum 5 years'
- Confident and effective writing skills at senior level
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Experience in producing presentations for high level executives
- Experience and confidence using web-based Google Workspace applications, as well as Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
This role will require you to be in the office for most of the week; often with the CEO travelling or working remotely. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary along with the opportunity to join an amazing team and entrepreneurial culture, at the forefront of their industry.
Wanting more information please email email@example.com and for a confidential discussion please call Louise Mann 02 4929 1666. Apply now and submit a current version of your CV with a covering letter addressing the criteria.
Applications close midnight 7th March 2021.