The Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service (WRHS) is a not-for-profit organisation providing world class aeromedical, search and rescue services, free of charge to those in need 24/7. With more than 40 years of proud history, the Service now operates from three bases in NSW (Belmont, Lismore, Tamworth) with aircraft maintenance, engineering and support teams in Broadmeadow.
This Executive Assistant (EA) role supports the Senior Management Team (SMT) and will be based in Broadmeadow (Newcastle) NSW. As the EA you will contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the Service by providing a high level of administrative, reporting and data analytics support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the General Counsel/Company Secretary by coordinating all Board-related meetings, minutes, papers and correspondence.
- Provide support to the Human Resources Manager by producing a range of HR-related documents and reports, coordinating the Reward and Recognition Program and Service Award program and maintaining the HR sections of the intranet.
- Provide support to the Fundraising and Marketing Manager by assisting with sponsorship, fundraising and research programs, including work within the CRM and intranet.
- Coordinate process improvement projects to improve Service efficiency including identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders including WRHS employees, NSWA, Board and suppliers.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Provide back-up receptionist and administration support to others on occasion as required. This may include catering and travel arrangements.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in office administration or equivalent
- Solid experience providing a high level of administration support to senior managers
- Demonstrated track record in data analysis and reporting
- Advanced capability in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong written communication skills including report and proposal writing
- Previous experience supporting Board processes, HR and Marketing, including survey methodology and analysis will be highly regarded.
You must hold a current driver's license and be prepared to complete a Working With Children Check, Police Check, skills assessment and a personality profile online.
Applications are required no later than Tuesday the 17th of October. To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the above criteria. If you have a specific enquiry please contact Sally Bartley 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.
Due to operational demands calls and emails cannot be accepted at the WRHS Base.