- Contract role for an experienced Engineering/Technician Surveyor
- Up to 6 months work available for the right candidate
- Competitive pay and rewards available
Our Client in local government l wants you to bring new ideas, new ways of thinking and better ways of doing things to work every day. They understand that life isn't all about work, so their culture is geared towards work-life balance and are proud to offer the broadest range of flexible work practice in local government in NSW.
The team are currently looking for an Engineering or Technician Surveyor for up to 6 months to complete tasks related to pre-survey and post-survey of all Council projects, and for external clients.
Day to day, the duties required of the position will include but not be limited to:
- Working individually to carrying out Engineering surveys or Cadastral surveys under supervision
- Liaise with relevant supervisors and customers about project and job details
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed surveys for the design of projects to current industry best practice and the current Surveying and Spatial Information Regulation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Completed Certificate or Associate Diploma or Diploma in Surveying or equivalent
- At least 4 years surveying experience
- Competency in the use of Trimble Surveying equipment such as Robotic Total Station and GPS equipment
- Experience working within a Civil construction environment
The ideal candidate will be rewarded with the many benefits of working with this employer of choice.
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Kathy Lewis of peoplefusion on 02 4927 2007.