Our client is a retail financial services that pride themselves on their community involvement and provide support for a wide range of community based initiatives that help improve the quality of life for the people in our community.
An opportunity is now available for a dynamic Employee Relations Advisor who has an impressive ability to embrace and influence change whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism. The role of Employee Relations Advisor will partner with HR Business Partners providing technical advice on complex employee relation matters.
Reporting to the Manager of HR Operations, the main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical guidance, advice, analysis, recommendations and support on a full range of employee relations and employment related legislative requirements
- Building and maintaining credible relationships with key stakeholders and actively participating in team meetings and discussions
- Developing and facilitating training on a range of employee relations topics including workplace behaviours and performance management.
- Keeping up-to-date with current legislation and policies ensuring these practices are executed throughout the organisation
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- A relevant degree qualification accompanied with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong skills in developing positive partnerships and results for both the organisation and employees
- Experience in assisting and supporting managers and employees in conflict and grievance resolution, performance counselling and mediation
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, interpret, apply and provide advice on organisational policies, employment agreements, including legislation such as relevant Acts and guidelines
To be successful in this position, you will display a high level of professionalism and corporate personal presentation. You will have a true passion for employment law and have a proactive attitude to supporting HR Business Partners whilst being confident in managing a high workload.
If this sounds like you and you have the drive to be a successful HR professional in a highly recognised organisation, apply now or call Sally Bartley on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Applications close Friday 28th July 2017.