- New year, new career!
- 9-month contract with potential for extension
- Dynamic, high growth organisation
Pacific Smiles Group (PSG) is Australia's largest branded dental network. Key to their success has been a winning organisational culture aligned to their SMILES values of Service, Mutual Respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
Due to a mix of maternity leave cover along with significant growth expected in 2019, they are seeking a Development Coordinator to join the Dental Centre Developments team. Initially the position will be for a 9-month fixed term contract, however with the growth that is projected this could extend for the right person!
In this role you will work side-by-side with your team to coordinate and monitor progress of development projects including new centres, refurbishments and relocations. To be considered you don't need to come from a dental background, but you absolutely need to be an organisational and stakeholder management superstar.
You need to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and you must love working in a tight knit, vibrant team of go-getters! This is truly a team that works hard and collaboratively to deliver results but also has fun while they are at it. You will be rewarded not only with a great role day-to-day but a competitive salary package along with additional benefits including a great R&R program and Fitness Passport!
What will I be doing day-to-day?
- Assisting with research of suitable locations for future dental centres
- Planning and coordination of refurbishments and surgery uplifts
- Acting as first point of contact for construction teams and internal project staff
- Tracking multiple project timelines, reporting changes to the Development Manager
- Purchasing equipment and maintaining inventory registers
- Maintaining budgets and tracking expenditure.
What do I need to be successful?
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to travel inter/intrastate regularly and a current driver's licence
- Strong document management skills, with exceptional grammar and spelling
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience in a project-based role or project management certification will be highly regarded.
This is a truly exciting time to join an organisation that has a very bright outlook for 2019! If you are looking for something more than "just a job" where you will be challenged each and every day and get to work closely with people where team cohesion, respect and fun is paramount then click APPLY or call Amy King on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.