Position: Database Administrator
- Join and lead a small team in a diverse role
- Flexible working hours
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary
About the company
Our client, is the premier training provider for Remote Piloted Aircraft Systems (aka drones).
They deliver a wide range of courses to suit individuals, businesses, industry and schools, and are backed by Australia's largest aviation training company with their office centrally located in Maryville.
About the role
The Database Administrator will be an integral part of the overall team by overseeing and conducting the enrolment process of students whilst maintaining accurate data entry.
Your key responsibilities will be to oversee and delegate workflow to a small team, liaise with external government bodies and carrying out reporting requirements.
Reporting to the General Manager, day to day, you will manage the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Workflow coordination to the team
- Database management
- Overseeing the enrolment of students into various databases
- Ongoing maintenance to ensure accurate student data
- Reporting requirements internally and externally
- Maintaining procedures manual in line with standards
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience managing a small team
- Well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a culture of compliance
- Experience working within VET, Education or RTO sector
- Advanced level interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
How to apply
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Jemma Hayes for a confidential discussion on 0433 554 910. Alternatively, click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.