- Seeking a driven self-starter to drive the administrative function
- Newcastle location with a great team culture
Do you thrive when working autonomously, and are able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently?
Our client is a privately-owned architectural glass manufacturer who understand the value of providing superior customer service in order to succeed in business. They are currently looking to expand their close-knit team with an experienced Customer Service / Office Administrator to drive the administration sector of their business. Your ability to provide high quality customer service while working closely with local trades people and conflicting deadlines will see you succeed in this position, as well as working closely with an Office Manager to provide timely support to the business.
Day to day duties and responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Complete management of day to day office operations
- Being the first point of call for customers and preparing quotes
- Organising customer orders, printing dispatch and production paperwork
- Assisting with all customer and trades enquiries as well as tracking orders
- Management of production scheduling to ensure customer orders are manufactured and delivered on time
- General finance including assisting with accounting enquiries and data entry
- Stock ordering and management including ordering factory supplies, materials and assisting with stocktake
- Any additional ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Office Manager
In order to be successful for this position, you will:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years' experience in a customer facing and/or administrative role
- Experience using ERP or production management software
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Be a proactive worker who is process driven and enjoys implementing and improving systems
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience within the architectural glass, window or construction industries would be desirable, however not required
The successful candidate will hit the ground running and be able to wear many hats, have a bright and engaging personality, and the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve autonomously. Click "Apply" to submit a current version of your CV, or for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Kathy Lewis on 02 4927 2007.