Our market-leading client based in Thornton, manufactures premium roadside safety products in Australia and exports them to more than 25 countries. Due to company expansion, they are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Customer Service Officer for this pivotal role to work within their close-knit and energetic team.
To be considered, you will have a natural flair for customer engagement, highly developed written skills and exceptional communication skills to speak to customers. You will thrive in a high volume, busy environment with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
The key duties of the role include;
- Processing sales orders promptly from phone enquiries and email requests
- Liaise with sales team to ensure customers' orders and enquires are processed in a timely manner
- Calculate freight costs and book in couriers and freight
- Assist with Accounts functions as required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve customer-related issues
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to priorities tasks and meet deadlines
- Previous experience using a CRM system (Pronto desirable)
- High attention to detail and a level of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise your workload, work autonomously and within a busy team environment
- A willingness to take on new challenges and think on your feet
- Exceptional customer service skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click "Apply" to send your resume and cover letter or for a confidential discussion, please call Louise Mann on 02 4927 2024.