- Opportunity to join a dynamic & high performing team
- High volume - Quick turnaround sales environment
- Thornton location
The Delnorth Group is a market-leading manufacturer of premium roadside safety and signage products, exporting them to more than 25 countries. The Delnorth Group have earned a reputation globally for passively safe, long-lasting and cost-effective products that meet or exceed customer requirements and specifications.
About the role
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an innovative and dynamic Customer Service Manager to lead the customer journey from sales enquiry to product delivery. You will be a highly motivated, efficient and proactive individual who thrives in a challenging fast paced role and is passionate about customer service and making a difference to the customer's experience. The Customer Service Manager's ability to collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders including operations, production, sales and finance will also be an essential part of the position.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading and coordinating the workflow management and service level standards of a customer service team of 4
- Determining WIP for production scheduling and output
- In association with other parts of the business, defining the commercial pricing schedule
- Contributing to and coordinating tender responses
- Effectively managing freight and product delivery domestically and globally.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience managing customer service functions in a B2B environment
- Exposure to a high-volume, product sales environment
- Problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high volume / quick turnaround environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and be the conduit between internal stakeholders to ensure smooth execution from customer enquiry through to product delivery
- A positive and professional attitude with a passion to deliver the best outcomes for the customer
- International freight exposure would be ideal.
In return for your resilience and commitment to the role, you will receive a competitive remuneration package and opportunity to receive bonus, a safe and positive workplace culture and excellent opportunities to further your personal and professional development.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.
To apply, please include a cover letter that outlines your experience relevant to the 'About you' criteria as detailed above.