Skin Juice's story began in 1996 when the founder created a nutrient rich, professional grade skincare range designed to feed the skin like a healthy diet feeds the body. Well known for their vibrant and innovative packaging, their commitment is to use the healthiest natural, organic and cosmeceutical grade ingredients free from harmful chemicals and are not tested on animals. With a growing network of Australian stockists and e-commerce store, this locally owned and operated business is based in Beresfield with all their products manufactured onsite. Their small, dedicated team are extremely passionate celebrating their wins regularly and proud to be able to deliver an amazing, product range that has recently won the 2020 Australian Beauty Shortlist Award.
About the role
Currently, Skin Juice are embarking on an exciting journey of growth as they expand their product line and reach a greater customer base. Their need is for a dedicated, Customer Care Officer who possesses first class customer service skills, and the ability to align with, and champion the unique Skin Juice brand. This position plays an integral role in the success of the organisation, providing high level administration and operational support to the business as a whole, as well as delivering an exceptional customer experience by handling online and phone based customer queries. This role also includes frontline reception coverage, and therefore a professional, genuine and bright personality, as well as a polished presentation is required.
To be successful in this role you will have a high level of initiative, display a strong desire to learn, and possess excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
Day-to-day you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Respond to all inbound phone and email enquiries, promoting the brand and culture of Skin Juice for national network of stockists including beauty spas, health and well-being outlets as well as retail consumers
- Take phone orders and process payments
- Assist clients with updated or amended orders
- Resolve product or service problems and provide both excellent customer service and appropriate resolution. For example, for issues relating to damaged packaging and misplaced or late orders
- Process invoicing in a timely and accurate manner using XERO system
- Process inventory in a timely and accurate manner using DEAR system
- Respond to social media queries and direct messages
- Perform other administration duties for the Operations Manager and broader team as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven customer service experience in a similar role
- Proven strong administrative experience, preferably in a stand alone role
- Experience using databases including invoicing and inventory systems , ideally XERO and DEAR experience will be well regarded
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Agile, resourceful and ability to think quickly and provide appropriate resolution
- Able to work on multiple tasks with accuracy and with attention to detail
- A self starter with initiative and the desire to own the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client will offer you a competitive salary, product benefits, a social team and a great work environment, and the opportunity to work with a vibrant, natural product. With success in this role there is also the opportunity to grow your career with the success of Skin Juice.
How to apply
If you are keen and interested in such an opportunity, please click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.