- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established business
- Bring your ambition and great people skills
- Office centrally located in Kotara
About the Organisation
Fox Stevens is a Newcastle based Conveyancing firm with over 20 years' experience within the industry. They offer conveyancing services for all properties including residential, commercial and strata with the process of a sale or purchase of an established property, rural or vacant land, auctions, off the plan property and First Home buyers.
They are committed to providing excellent customer service and serve clients throughout New South Wales.
Their client base is broad, ranging from home buyers and sellers, experienced property investors, real estate agents and property developers.
About the role
Working directly with the Conveyancer, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as banks, real estates and brokers
- Drafting and sending of letters and emails
- Preparing the Contract of Sale
- Scheduling appointments
- Preparing and printing all required documentation
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- Strong client-based service and communication skills
- Very attentive to detail
- Demonstrated abilities to work within a fast-paced environment
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to be proactive and take Initiative
- Competency handling conveyancing matters from commencement to completion (managing files from post-exchange to post settlement)
- Previous use of PEXA and LEAP (desirable)
We are looking for a friendly and bubbly personality with ambition to grow within the role and industry.
So, if you have future aspirations to work within the Conveyancing industry or even working towards being a licensed conveyancer, this could be a great opportunity for you.
To learn more please contact Jemma Hayes on 4927 2024 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.
Applicants are encouraged to apply early as interviews will commence immediately
Please note: Applications close Friday 30th October, 2020.