Join a company which is revolutionising businesses across the globe with its safer, simpler and smarter technology. Servicing a range of clients in various mining industries, our client is a leading multinational business parented in the USA with a large international network of manufacturing, sales and service businesses.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Specialist, the Contracts Coordinator plays a key role administering contracts to meet internal compliance and legislative requirements. Primary responsibilities include supporting and assisting the Sales and Supply Chain team through coordination and administration of agreements, contracts, documentation and files.
- Communicate with the Sales and Technical teams for the completion of tender response documentation
- Prepare full tender and quotation responses
- Review contracts to ensure commercially viable
- Administer contract deviations
- Monitor and track progress against contract timelines
- Support the Supply team with pricing for machines and logistics
- Maintain certificates of currency and confidentiality agreements
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar contracts and tenders position
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Proven ability to build solid relationships with varying stakeholders
- Strong skills in the MS Office Suite, including advanced skills in Excel and ERP systems
- Ability to handle multiple, complex tasks and activities
- Experience in the resources/engineering/construction industries highly regarded.
The successful applicant will have exceptional attention to detail, will hold the company's WHS policies and procedures in high regard whilst representing the organisation at a professional level. The ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients in an articulate manner is paramount and maintaining the best commercial outcome for the business is key.
In return you will be part of a business which has an excellent reputation for providing value-added engineering services that solve individual customer and site problems above expectations.
Interested? Click "APPLY" or call Louise Thomas on 02 4929 1666 for further information. Previous applicants need not apply.