- Opportunity to join a dynamic & high performing team
- Permanent Part-time
- Thornton location
The Delnorth Group is a market-leading manufacturer of premium roadside safety products, exporting them to more than 25 countries. The Delnorth Group have earned a reputation globally for passively safe, long-lasting and cost-effective products that meet or exceed customer requirements and specifications.
The role & required experience
Due to company expansion and acquisitions, they are seeking an innovative and dynamic Company Accountant to support the Group Financial Controller to deliver high quality financial and cost accounting activity and supporting systems.
The role will suit an experienced professional who is innovative, shows passion for process improvement, and enjoys working in a team environment. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be highly motivated, have excellent communication and organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage monthly accounting routines and close-off process.
- Periodic review of general ledger transactions.
- Monthly review of general ledger reconciliations.
- Identifying and providing support on potential technical accounting issues - conduct research and investigation into accounting issues and developments and submit recommendations for improving accounting operations/compliance.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and facilitate the Capex authority process.
- Preparation of management accounts including relevant workpapers.
- Completing monthly returns, BAS, month-end and year-end accounts.
The role will suit a degree qualified Accountant (CA/CPA ideally or working towards) with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role. For the right candidate this role will provide a meaningful opportunity with flexible working arrangements on a permanent part-time capacity.
How to apply
To learn more about key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a discussion in the strictest confidence or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.