- 2 month opportunity
- Key focus on writing content
- Drive social and digital campaigns
We've got a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to demonstrate your passion for digital media in the context of internal and external communications campaigns and stakeholder management. Initially this full-time assignment is for two months with an immediate start, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate. This could suit a recent graduate or someone who has experience with capacity to work for the next 2 months.
Our client is Australia's largest transport provider, committed to providing world-class, integrated transport solutions for Newcastle and Lake Macquarie. Due to continued growth and the volume of local projects, a new position has been created to support the Customer Experience team.
Reporting to the Community Engagement Manager and based in Hamilton, you will assist with the planning, development and implementation of communications for internal and external stakeholders, with an emphasis on driving digital and social campaigns. This is a hands-on role that requires an individual with strong written skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to stakeholder enquiries in a timely manner
- Draft copy for newsletters and eDMs
- Assist with the development of print collateral
- Develop a program of social media communications
- Support the Community Engagement Manager as required.
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- High level copywriting skills for multi-channelled traditional and digital mediums
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated high level attention to detail
- Community engagement experience would be advantageous
- Relevant qualification in Marketing or Communications or an equivalent field is desirable.
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as the recruitment process will commence immediately.
Further information can be discussed by contacting Wendy Donovan on 02 4929 1666.