- Lead and mentor people through change
- Link high-level strategy with operational activity
- Process improvement and optimisation
Keen for a new challenge? Then don't let this one slip by.
Our client has been a very successful business for 25 years ($50M+) with multiple offices throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland, and a large part of their business based in Newcastle. They believe that their people make the difference, being the most important asset and critical part to their brand in the marketplace. Their values are a true reflection of their commitment to their customers, community and one another.
With recent structural change, they are set for a period of change and exciting growth, and they are now looking for new person to take the reins of operations as Commercial Manager here in the Hunter and drive that change.
Reporting into the Divisional Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager of Sales gaining insights into the market to support your forecasting. The role will have 2 direct reports with staff across shared services as well as a bustling service team.
What we are looking for?
- Demonstrated people leadership - of at least 50 staff and strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated change management experience, working and supporting people through change or cultural change projects, knowledge of HR frameworks
- Reducing costs and optimisation: headcounts, processes, systems
- Strategic thinking & planning - you will be part of the Senior Executive Team and will be a contributor/driver in this direction
- A strong financial background, knowledge of what the numbers mean and commercially savvy
- Previous experience in a sales/service industry or culture
What the role will involve?
- Developing plans for growth and budget achievement
- Monitoring and analysing financial performance
- Budget preparation, review and forecasting
- Leading and supporting your team through change, developing strong relationships
- Mentoring and skill development of your team
We will be commencing interviews immediately for suitable candidates. For more information please contact Sally Bartley firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy Donovan email@example.com for a confidential discussion call 02 4929 1666.