As another Financial Year draws to a close have you considered that it's time to make a change? This is a superb opportunity to join Newcastle's leading commercial law firm. Osborn Law brings a fresh approach to providing legal services to Newcastle and the Hunter Region. They pride themselves on providing practical legal solutions to their clients with timely and straight forward legal advice.
Osborn Law practices across commercial, property, estate planning, employment law, litigation and debt recovery, wills and probate. The Directors have built a solid and varied client base through their strong community focus.
This role of Commercial Lawyer is an additional position for the firm; created off the back of month on month, year on year growth since the firm was established in 2011. We are seeking an energetic and ambitious mid-to-senior Commercial Lawyer to join the growing firm. Ideally you will be 5-8 years PQE, however we encourage candidates with 2-5 years' experience in commercial law to also apply.
You will be a key member of the team, applying your drive, enthusiasm and expertise relevant to your experience from day one. Primarily, your focus will be commercial law and responsibilities will include:
- The sale and purchase of assets as well as mergers and acquisitions
- Supply agreements
- Assisting in the structuring and restructuring of corporate entities
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements including shareholders, business succession, unit holders and joint venture agreements
To be considered, the experience we are seeking includes:
- A strong understanding of commercial and corporate law
- Be a lateral thinker
- Well-developed drafting skills
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
The firm offers a friendly, supportive work environment, mentoring and professional development and a genuine appreciation that there's more to life than work!
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Ali Kimmorley of peoplefusion on 02 4927 2006.