- Develop your skills with a leading local business
- Utilise your talent in customer service and reception
- Edgy Modern office on Honeysuckle Drive
Our client located in Newcastle is looking for a motivated and switched on administrator interested in a career in the Financial Services industry. Located close to Newcastle CBD, this role offers the opportunity to work alongside highly successful individuals who will mentor and motivate.
The successful candidate will have previous customer service and administration experience and be eager to start a long and successful career.
The main duties of the role are:
- Reception - First point of contact for all client and administration enquiries
- Assisting 4 Financial Advisors in servicing their portfolio
- Data Entry and preparation of reports
- Diary Management
- Interacting effectively with clients and staff
- Administrative support to all areas of the business
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1 years' experience in an office environment, be professionally presented and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Touch typing and familiarity with XPlan, MS Office Suite and Outlook would be an advantage. Most importantly, a willingness to learn all areas of the business form the grass roots up and a positive attitude is a must!
If you are interested in a career in finance and to be provided with opportunities for ongoing training and development hit APPLY now or contact Kathy Lewis for a confidential discussion.