Home Instead is part of a global franchise network providing high quality, personalised, care to help seniors live well in their own homes. Established in 2015, the Mid North Coast office provides high quality in-home care across a footprint including Port Macquarie Forster/Tuncurry, Kempsey and Bellingen. They are now expanding their footprint with a new office in Taree. This locally owned and operated business encourages a very supportive, inclusive and customer-focused team environment with a commitment to ongoing learning. With a growing team and more than 400 Clients, there are more plans for expansion, which will result in the opportunity for you to grow as they grow!
About the role
The Client Liaison Officer is responsible for managing new client enquiries over the phone with the aim of scheduling in-home consultations for their team of Care Consultants. The role also supports the Care Consultants being the "backstop" when urgent and immediate care management phone support is required for existing clients when assigned Care Consultants are unavailable. This role will suit someone that loves being on the phone talking to clients, assisting them with initial information about the range of Home Instead services. This role will be based in the new Taree office so will also interact face to face with clients and providers being the face of Home Instead in Taree.
Reporting to the Team Leader based in Port Macquarie, day-to-day you will manage the following responsibilities:
- Manage new incoming client enquiries over the phone and face to face to assist them to find the most suitable home care option for their needs and circumstances
- Follow-up within 24 hours on all client leads and referrals
- Proactively follow-up on all active prospects and leads
- Book in Care Consultant in-home consultations with clients
- Accurately document all interactions held with clients
- Report on new clients, sharing information with Team Leader
- Build relationships and communicate regularly with nursing staff connected to clients
- Manage hospital & respite care admission and discharge of clients, liaising with relevant hospital staff
- Maintain current knowledge and expertise about the requirements of home care packages program including changes in aged care legislation, aged care standards and best practice requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field or equivalent combination of education, experience
- Compassion about helping others and a customer service mindset
- Strong engagement skills over the phone with a customer service/sales call centre background or "inside" sales background
- Experienced in identifying appropriate services or resources, building relationships across multidisciplinary teams in the health and community services sector
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be comfortable as the sole office contact
High level administrative/computer skills with attention to detail
- Previous and relevant aged care or NDIS experience; an understanding of Home Care Packages is desirable
Our client will offer you a very competitive salary, including laptop and relevant onboarding and training provided.
How to apply
If you are keen and interested in such an opportunity, please contact Louise Mann firstname.lastname@example.org or 4927 2024 for a full position description. Alternatively, click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Close date for applications will be midnight Sunday 4th July 2021