- Attractive package including fully maintained company vehicle
- Continue the positive reputation of the organisation
- Residential aged care and independent retirement living - Dubbo NSW
Located in the beautiful Central West NSW city of Dubbo, Orana Gardens offers a variety of aged care options including independent retirement living, and all levels of residential aged care.
The facility is committed to catering to the specific lifestyle and care needs of all individuals and the focus they place on continuous improvement is pivotal to the positive reputation they have earnt. With more than 150 employees including Clinical Nurses and 24-hour Registered Nursing staff for residential care, Orana Gardens ensures every individual's care, health, wellbeing and lifestyle is at the forefront of everything they do!
As the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Orana Gardens you will collaborate with the Board of Directors to set and execute the strategic direction for organisational growth, effectiveness and sustainability. You will provide leadership to the diverse, multi-skilled team and continue to develop the organisation through these individuals who make a difference to the lives of the facility's clients every day.
You will have significant experience in managing the competing needs of multiple stakeholders ranging from residents, the community, team members, service delivery professionals and government agencies.
The successful CEO candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Prior leadership or executive management of an evolving aged care organisation
- Substantial knowledge of the intricacies of health and aged care including home care, funding protocols and legislative standards and compliance
- Beyond reproach ethical, transparent standards in a highly-regulated organisation with complex accreditation and reporting requirements
- A community-centric perspective on delivering quality services, informed by national best practice
- Well developed project management skills to ensure efficient execution of projects on time and within budget
- High-order communication skills (written, verbal, and influencing)
- Tertiary qualifications in business/health as well as additional qualifications in health or aged care.
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and attach your resume and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and motivation for applying for this role. Requests for the position description and confidential enquiries can be made to Ali Kimmorley of peoplefusion on 02 4929 1666.
Applications close 19th December 2018 however applicants are encouraged to apply early.