Our client is nationally recognised as one of the highest performing independent Real Estate agencies in the Newcastle region. Boasting superior marketing, modern systems and a well-known and respected local brand, the team are experiencing continued growth and success.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer Manager to propel their Real Estate career forward. Working under an expert Lead Agent who frequently achieves suburb records and impressive off-market sales, you will be given the chance to contribute to and share in these achievements.
The Buyer Manager's key responsibilities include;
- Taking all incoming buyer enquiries and providing exceptional service at every opportunity
- Qualifying buyers and ensuring that all details are recorded in the CRM (Agentbox)
- Build relationships with clients and provide them with relevant market intel
- Identify and pass on new leads to the Agent
- Prospect for new opportunities through database contact and RP Data research
- Assist the Agent with negotiations, showing properties and expediting sales.
It's no secret that you will need to work hard and the successful candidate will possess superstar determination, time management skills and confidence.
The following qualities will be integral to your success;
- Previous Real Estate industry experience or demonstrated sales capabilities (including meeting and exceeding KPI's)
- A current Certificate of Registration or willingness to obtain
- Commitment to working 5 days per week including Saturdays
- A genuine passion for Real Estate
- A positive attitude, resilience and an uncompromised drive to succeed.
In return for your hard work and dedication, a fabulous base salary, incentive package and progression opportunities are on offer for the right candidate.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and join a dynamic and supportive team, click 'APPLY' or contact Emily on her direct line 02 4927 2007 for a confidential discussion.