Business Systems Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join a leading manufacturing business for a costing project located on the outskirts of Newcastle.
It is a contract assignment with the prime purpose of this role being to enhance visibility of the costing metrics to relevant managers whilst re-engineering Syteline - Infor to maximise costing and reporting efficiencies. This will assist the operations team to understand and improve performance issues whilst also driving value.
To be successful in the role you MUST have:
- Syteline - Infor (ERP) experience
- Working knowledge of the job costing and inventory modules of Syteline - Infor and the ability to maximise the benefits of the system
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Ability to meet set time-frames for system improvement milestones, with quality outcomes
- Accounting background is preferable, however not essential.
How to apply
If you are keen and interested in such an opportunity please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, click "apply for this job" to submit your CV. Interviews will be commencing ASAP.