Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experience people leader to support and grow their established administrative and financial function team in Newcastle.
The role of Business Support Manager reports directly to the Commercial Manager and is responsible for the daily running and coordination of the administration and financial functions team. This role will work closely with the team leaders in both Service, Finance and Administration to ensure a consistent approach. The role of Business Support Manager evolves constantly and therefore the responsibilities and tasks listed are non-exhaustive.
The Business Support Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all daily activities of administration
- Driving the monthly administration cycle
- Developing people and building relationships
- Develop and maintain procedures and policies
- Business process improvements
- Monitor budgets
- Manage inductions and training registers
- Resource planning
To be consider for this role you will demonstrate:
- Experience in leading a team of 10 + coupled with strong leadership skills
- Project management and process improvement skills
- Ability to lead and promote a positive team environment
- Understanding the importance of customer relationships
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Willingness to learn, develop and change
- Good written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
To learn more please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.
Applications close Wednesday 7th April 2021