Our client is a specialist in their industry and has growth plans for the future following a change of ownership. With Head Office facilities in Newcastle this is a company with a great story to tell - now they just need someone who can tell it!
As Business Development Manager you will have a B2B focus working across the Mid North Coast region. Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients will be second nature to you, and you will approach your role with authenticity, integrity, curiosity and the enthusiasm to seize opportunities.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for developing a Sales Plan that covers both lead generation as well as existing client retention. As the business continues to grow, the right candidate will enjoy ongoing professional development.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Sales Plan
- Manage the business development funnel from end-to-end
- Work with technical staff and other internal stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met
- Maintain sales database in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure compliance with all workplace health and safety obligations and company policies and procedures.
To succeed in the role, you will demonstrate:
- 5+ years B2B Sales or Territory Management experience
- A high degree of motivation, enthusiasm and confidence
- An outgoing, proactive personality that loves building relationships and going beyond clients' expectations
- Strong work ethic
- A "hunter" mentality for new business, but not at the expense of authenticity and integrity
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Strong database and record keeping skills
- A building, construction or trade background (desirable).
In return you will be rewarded with a supportive team environment, long term employment stability in a successful business, excellent career advancement opportunities. An attractive salary package will be offered commensurate with experience.
A copy of the full position description is available on request. Apply with an up-to-date copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria or call Wendy Donovan at peoplefusion on 02 4927 2009 for a confidential discussion.
Applications can be submitted through the 'Apply for this job' option below. Applications close 26 November 2018.