- Exciting entry level position with career growth opportunity!
- Well established, reputable local firm
- Cosmopolitan inner-city location
Our client is a locally owned and very well-established Professional Services firm offering accountancy, taxation, financial advisory, and wealth management services to private clients, small and medium sized businesses and professional practices. Operating for over 70 years, they have genuine commitment to the highest standards of service based around long term, partner-led client relationships.
An exciting position has become available for a meticulous and driven Administration Assistant to join their team! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their career in the industry as the organisation is very open to fostering talent internally and encourages and supports learning and development.
About the role
The Administration Assistant will be working to support the wider team with general administration tasks and to provide exceptional customer service to their valued clients.
Day to day duties will include:
- General office housekeeping tasks
- Collection and distribution of mail and other general office supplies
- High volume filing and scanning of documents (paper based and electronic)
- Prepare daily banking
- Reception relief for lunch breaks and leave periods
- Tax return lodgements
- Data entry
- General office administration support duties
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate a strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail and a meticulous nature. We are seeking someone super organised who will take fierce pride in keeping the filing system to a high standard! You may be at the start of your career studying Commerce or similar and would like to take advantage of the career development on offer, or you may just be eager to secure a role that will offer long term stability and a supportive team environment. Either way if you have the attributes we are seeking we would love to hear from you! Click APPLY or contact Amy King on 0437062511 for further information.