- Exciting opportunity to join a tight knit team environment
- Rewarding salary with benefit of salary sacrifice
- Located in the Newcastle CBD
About the Organisation
Hunterlink is a nation-wide proactive employee assistance program (EAP) provider to many industries. Whilst being an EAP provider, they also offer comprehensive workshops and training programs to develop their clients' team in emotional intelligence, workplace and leadership skills.
Hunterlink take an active interest in the employee's wellbeing and development whenever they are needed, not only whilst they are at work or at breaking point.
The team at Hunterlink, genuinely care about the wellbeing of their clients, stakeholders and their workforce. They work closely with them to deliver better outcomes for the wider team.
About the role
The Administration Coordinator will be working with the management team to provide exceptional customer service.
As the Administration Coordinator, you will be required to wear many hats. This will include, answering phone calls, triaging these calls to assess the nature and urgency, assisting with the drafting of reports and ordering of supplies for the office to name a few.
Day to day, the Administration Coordinator duties include, but won't be limited to:
- Answering & triaging phone calls
- Accounts payable and receivable functions
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Scheduling appointments & diary management
- Credit card reconciliation
- Assisting with internal and Board reporting
- General office duties
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within an "all-round" administration role
- High-order organisational & communication skills (written, verbal and report-writing)
- IT savvy with the ability to become the IT champion for the office
- Xero, Halaxy and/or other patient booking system experience - desirable
- Previous experience within the medical industry - desirable
- Ability to display empathy with a personable approach
- Self-motivated with an enhanced ability to work independently.
If you love working in a small team environment, ready to pitch in when and where required and have an enthusiastic and empathetic approach, this could be the opportunity for you.
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package along with free parking onsite.
To learn more please contact Jemma Hayes on 4927 2024 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.
Applicants are encouraged to apply early as interviews will commence immediately
Please note: Applications close Monday 21st September 2020.