Are you a motivated team player with great administration and team coordination experience?
We are looking for an administration assistant who will support a fast-paced, dynamic and high performing property law team.
Osborn Law are a highly respected Newcastle law firm who pride themselves on offering practical legal solutions to their clients. They strive to build meaningful, long term relationships and have strong, niche knowledge in their areas of expertise. The team are knowledgeable and dedicated and want to find a like-minded administration professional to join their team.
About the role
The team at Osborn Law are seeking a dynamic, professional go-getter to help manage the busy, high volume administrative tasks for the property team in a full-time role.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the day to day running of property files from exchange to completion, including all post exchange matters, diarising and keeping track of key dates and milestones, the preparation of settlement figures, organising settlement, and stamping/managing documentation
- Liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders including real estate agents, solicitors, conveyancers, and clients
- Managing matters on relevant platforms, including ordering searches and organising and managing the signing of relevant documentation
- Opening and managing client files, preparing correspondence, as well as end to end client engagement
- Managing the administration of the team along with a variety of other ad-hoc team coordination tasks to support the broader property team
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven previous experience in a similar administration role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional, confident and adaptable approach
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Agile, resourceful and ability to think quickly and manage workflow from a number of team members
- Able to work on multiple tasks with a high level of accuracy and with strong attention to detail
- A self starter with initiative and the desire to own the role
- Ability to step in to help others as required, to get the job done
- Strong experience using systems and databases
- Previous property admin experience would be beneficial, but is not essential
Osborn Law is a well respected firm with a high performing team. They will offer you a competitive salary, and a supportive, fun and friendly work environment as well as some amazing benefits. If you are a professional self-starter, with well-honed communication skills we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
If you are interested click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com or 02 4929 1666.