- Seeking an experienced payroll administrator for a fixed-term contract
- Enjoy a rewarding role within a professional, corporate environment
Our client is an award-winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory firm with a diverse client base and access to a national and global network. They have a team of over 150 and offices located in Brisbane, Sydney and Newcastle. The team are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join their Salary Packaging team in the Newcastle office for a fixed term contract until April 2020.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Team Leader, Salary Packaging to administer the payroll function and undertake administrative functions of salary packaging, as well as provide accurate and up to date information to new and existing clients.
Day to day, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing all applications for salary packaging
- Making adjustments / alterations for salary packaging clients
- Processing expense reimbursements
- Undertaking reconciliations of packages
- Other administration duties as required - inbox management/workflow
- Timely delivery of services and follow up on client enquiries
- Administer payroll runs within the salary packaging function
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in an accounts and payroll focused environment
- Previous experience in administration and customer service
- Strong computer skills including experience using MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate numeracy skills and a high attention to detail
- Time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Problem solving skills and an ability to undertake tasks in a proactive manner
To learn more please contact Jemma Hayes on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.