- Accounts Receivable Guru
- Great Team Environment
- Customer Focussed
Do you excel in Accounts Receivable? Our client, a well-respected locally owned company, is looking for a motivated Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team.
- High volume accounts receivable
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Handle any customer queries in a timely and courteous manner
- Check the credit worthiness of all new and existing customers
- Minimise the debtors outstanding in accordance with guidelines
- Liaising with team members, customers and trades
- Customer service excellence and relationship management.
To be considered for this position you must possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a high-volume accounts' receivable role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process driven
- Customer service focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Well-developed administration & time management skills
- High-level data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to multi-task
- Experience and knowledge of the Building industry is advantageous.
To express your interest in joining this highly-respected business, submit a CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria or for more information contact Kathy Lewis on 02 4929 1666.