Established in 1991, this business has grown from strength to strength in delivering high quality Nationally Recognised training across all Australian states and territories. The organisation understands the complex nature of the corporate world, working with some of the country's largest technology companies. With that being said, the business offers a flexible approach to learning pathways to keep up with the rapidly changing technological landscape.
Due to internal movements, there has been an opportunity become available for an experienced Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer on a fixed term contract. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a key asset in assisting the business to manage the beginning to end process for all accounts.
- Receiving of supplier & trainer invoices, staff expenses and credit card transactions
- Prepare and pay accounts when due or when advised by management
- Manage and reconcile PayPal, eWay, bank accounts, general ledger accounts and supplier statements
- Oversee and manage accounts inbox
- Maintain internal records
- Data entry & ad-hoc duties
- General purchasing
- Invoicing, collecting, verifying and resolving discrepancies
- Debt collection (minimal)
What we need from you
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Intermediate skills using MYOB
- Competent in the use of MS Excel
- Certificate IV or above in Bookkeeping/Accounting (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a close-knit, industry leading team that has been operating in the Hunter for over 20 years. Click "APPLY" now or call Grant Maloney on 02 4927 2021 for further information.