Our market-leading client, which manufactures premium roadside safety products in Australia and exports them to more than 25 countries, is seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Payable/Administration Officer for this pivotal role within their close-knit team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will join the team at an exciting time of growth for both the business and this role. You will be responsible for the day to day processing of invoices, cheques and payment advices as well as reconciling creditors accounts, generate and administer purchase orders and providing supporting documentation for various month end journals.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent accounts and administration skills
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with an ERP system, preferably Pronto
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload, work autonomously and within a team environment
- Excellent time-management skills
- A willingness to take on new challenges
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click Apply for this job to send your resume and cover letter or for a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Muller on 02 4929 1666.