- 12-month fixed term contract
- Well respected local organisation
- Newcastle CBD Location
Our client, a well-established organisation and leader in their field, is seeking an efficient and highly motivated Accounts Payable Officer. This is a full-time position for a 12-month fixed term contract period with an immediate start for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be responsible for processing up to 200 invoices per day and will enjoy full ownership over the Accounts Payable function while still enjoying support from the wider team of 6. This is a hard-working team that enjoys having fun together so we are seeking a motivated and friendly candidate to bring their processing expertise, speed and accuracy as well as their personality to the team!
To be considered for the position it is essential that you have the following:
- Demonstrated high volume AP experience in a medium to large size organisation
- A high level of attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with MS Excel and Outlook and ideally Experience with computerised AP systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and solve problems
It is essential that you can display your ability to work well autonomously and at the same time contribute to a positive team culture. A competitive salary will be rewarded to the successful candidate. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with an organisation that will look great on your CV, then click APPLY now or contact Kathy Lewis on 02 4927 2007 for a confidential discussion.