A rare opportunity has become available to join one of the Hunter's leading construction companies in an Accounts Payable capacity. This organisation has a motivated and high performing workforce and they pride themselves on having a genuine client focus.
This is a temporary position initially with a view of becoming permanent for the ideal candidate. Working within a team and reporting to the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Processing supplier and subcontractor accounts, including matching purchase orders to invoices to ensure timely payment
- Developing supplier relationships and assisting suppliers in resolving payment queries and advising status of invoice processing
- Reconciliation of credit card transactions, invoices and monthly statements
- Processing of supplier credit notes and follow up of unresolved disputes
To complete the above duties to the highest of standards, the following attributes are essential:
- Prior experience working in a high volume Accounts Payable; preferably within the construction or engineering industries
- Experience in using an ERP system such a BusinessCraft or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a clear and confident phone manner
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a professional organisation within a dedicated and supportive team! Interested? Click "APPLY" or for further information please contact Louise Thomas on 49291666.